Sunday 16 September 2018

What should I answer if someone says I am amazing?

If you are a complete antisocial person , who does not believe in human interaction , a simple nod would be justifiable.

In all other cases , a 'thank you' would be just fine :)

Below are some facts,
To flatter them - Hey thank you, you took long to recognize me ;-)
To show your kindness - Thank you, I am trying to follow you
Being a little naughty- I wish I could say “same to you”
Little dramatic to create some fun- Paper napkin be please, I can't hold my tears. You took so long to award me this compliment and hug her/him.. lol
Being simple- Just nodd with a smile and say “thank you”
If you want to in cash the moment by expressing your feelings to your crush - Thank you dear, so now you know me. By the way what do you want to say about yourself….now wait for a second to see what he/she gonna say.. stop him/her in between and say.. you are beautiful, I wish I can see you every morning.If you are still reading, let me ask you am I an amazing person?

Related Link:
https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-answer-if-someone-says-I-am-amazing?share=68833599&srid=3NiTO

No comments:

Post a Comment