Sunday 16 September 2018

What are the most bizarre reasons for breaking up a relationship?

Hope you people love the answer below. She was writting about her breakup and approach to a discussion...

'Sapna'..... he said " what if I tell you to throw out of house, all idols of god or goddess you worship"

Flashback
Back in 2013, I was nearly to get officially engaged with a guy working in some  MNC. He was employed at senior level position. We were in touch for a month, exchanged texts and did talk over phone for say a dozen of times. He was a nice person. Humorous, intelligent,  conversationally stimulating, etc etc. Bonus - he had inclination towards traveling too. Everything what I wanted. Exact fit to my desired frame.

I remember, he approached me through some XYZ matrimonial website. We began to talk with the agenda of marriage. His personality was incredibly awesome. He got  fresh perspective over every topic I brought into conversation. Well read he was.

Moreover, he was broad minded too. We discussed about my plans of further studies and my desire of traveling after wedding. He was cool with that. Every thing was perfectly fine. Until that day. He messaged to discuss something really urgent before we take our equation any further. In evening after office he called me up. Here is the dialogue:

He: Listen, this is important for us

Me: Yeah I am listening

He: Alright, tell me which God you worship mostly ?

Me: So this is important ?

He: Don't question. Tell me.

Me: All. No favorites.

He: So which god's idol you have in your house ?

Me: Many. There is a small wooden temple kinda home for them. All are placed in an unbiased pattern

He: What if I tell you to throw out of home, all idols of god or goddess you worship ?

Me: Throw what ?

He: Listen. Keep your calm. Understand this. After our wedding, you wont be able to worship at home the way you have been doing

Me: I will go out then. There are plenty of temples outside. I will manage

He: I am afraid. It's going to be different. You won't be allowed to.

me: Is that such a big problem ?

He: Yes !

Me: Okay neither I will do inside nor outside. Is that fine now ?

He: Not entirely

Me: Now what ? Should I stop breathing too ?

He: You will be supposed to worship our Guru Ji (Spiritual Teacher) instead. It would be a compulsion. Whatever guidelines he will suggest you, you will have to flow with it.

Me: Are you kidding me ?

He: That's about the values of my family. You are gonna part of it soon. Guru Ji got amazing vibes, he is so powerful. He has made me what I am today and he will take care of our future. Everything we have is all because of his blessings.

He: Moreover, he is gonna meet you and decide whether you are right bride for me or not.

Me: Well, I have a suggestion for you. Ask your Guru Ji to create a beautiful and submissive wife for you by using his powers. Bye and take care of your Guru Ji.

Since that day I altered my perspective towards people. I learnt that education and exposure can not prevent you from being conservative and orthodox.

Related Link:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-bizarre-reasons-for-breaking-up-a-relationship?share=2fc8a29f&srid=3NiTO

No comments:

Post a Comment