Sunday 16 September 2018

A letter to Y

To Y,

It was a late night 03:45
It was a lil bit dark when dogs start to bark..
I sat to write to you my dear
In Love it is beyond no fear
The big silver like MOON,
drench me with its awning soon.
Bebē, lost my words and verse,
I see you baby, spreading your arches.

Everthing is calm,
I spread my arm,
I start to talk to you bebe,
Telepethy, it is not heavy.
Come to my world close your eyes,
Promise there will be never any cries 😍😈

[ N.B. I start to write a letter my love my I cant do tht. I wrote a poem which mean my words and moeover my thoughts. May be I can't be yours bebê, it would luck what decided. But, now let me Love you bebê, lest there should I missed ]

.
.
.
DANA's Dairy
Page: 01- 34
Date: unknown
Year: undefined
C0-0perative || Sonata Arctica

No comments:

Post a Comment